About the event
Theatre Forum Ireland is hosting it’s Digital Forum on Thursday 4 and Friday 5 February.
We're happy to be partnering with the organisation in this online initiative which aims to share digital thinking and resources to support those in the performing arts community.
The programme is made up of four sessions across two days.
This event is a modular one, designed so you can you pick ’n mix the sessions to best suit you. The programme consists of four formal sessions with some time before and after for the all-important catch up with colleagues and speakers.
Zoom sessions are deliberately limited to one and a half hours, they will be captioned, recorded and available to view on the Theatre Forum Ireland’s website afterwards. You can choose to attend some or all of the sessions.
Session 1 – All things digital
Thursday 4 February 10:00 – 11:30
Keynote and Introduction to The Space by Fiona Morris. Includes a discussion covering opportunities and strategies with an expert group including renowned commentator Lyn Gardner, The Stage.
Session 2 – Developing on-line audiences with limited resources
Thursday 4 February 12:00 – 13:30
This session focuses on smaller scale companies and independent artists. It will be followed by moderated panel and audience discussion which will help you:
- identify your audiences online
- decide which platforms to focus your energies on
- build sustainable communities rather than one-off spikes in engagement
- explore how you define strategically “successful” content for each major platform
- ensure what you produce and publish works as hard as possible, particularly in the context of limited time and budget.
- with a legal overview of publication, including rights and contracting from the artists’ perspective.