- This event has passed.
Distributing your work online
June 24, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Free webinar brought to you by The Space, in association with Arts Council England.
From your own website or Instagram to finding potential partners, how do you decide where to focus your efforts? Whether you want to share new content or offering the best of existing work to an audience online, our speakers offered ideas, guidance and some fundamental do’s and don’ts.
- Distribution options: what’s available, and how will you decide what works for you?
- How to create impact in the crowded online space.
- Making the best of your own social media channels.
- What to think about in a distribution plan.
- Tips and tricks to make chosen platforms work for you.
Sarah Fortescue is Head of Distribution for The Space, working with commissioned organisations to develop distribution strategies for their work. Her projects have featured on the BBC, Channel 4, Sky Arts, The Guardian and Buzzfeed.
Dominic Kennedy is a digital arts consultant advising on international arts marketing and distribution projects. He’s worked with the Royal Court Theatre, Cheek by Jowl and 1927 among others.
Ellie Claughton is a theatre producer, working with Breach Theatre, LUNG and Barrel Organ. She’ll discuss how Breach Theatre took their award winning play, It’s True, It’s True, It’s True to a digital audience.