Back in May, The Space went to Bristol to explore how to create, capture and distribute great art, digitally.
We hosted an event aimed at those working in the arts in the South West or South Wales and looked at the creative opportunities that digital technology can offer.
Speakers told their stories of how they use digital technologies to produce and distribute work, and our team was on hand to explain what and how The Space commissions, and we also gave advice and guidance in a series of one to one sessions.
Breakout sessions focused on:
- Digital storytelling – making great content
- Capturing performances - bringing live events to online and broadcast platforms
- Creating great art digitally - using VR technology, motion capture and immersive 360
- Legal need-to-knows – for copyright, licensing and intellectual property
- Understanding audiences - using insight to find audiences and track your success
- The Space and BBC Academy Day was held at The Arnolfini and Watershed, as part of Digital Bristol Week
You can see the event storify here.