Building Digital Capacity Roadshows
Are you a cultural leader in Scotland who wants to build digital capacity in your organisation?
These events offer an opportunity to receive 1:1 speed mentoring on your digital challenges and ideas and connect with digital specialists and fellow leaders who are thinking strategically about digital.
The sessions will be tailored to respond to your specific digital challenges and questions. During these events, The Space team will also share top tips and key learning from a range of digital case studies across arts organisations and museums.
We recommend that more than one person comes from each organisation. For example, these people could be senior leaders, board members, artistic project leads, production team members, or supporting consultants.
The events will be facilitated by creative consultants Bird & Gorton, with a maximum of 25 spaces available at each event.
Who are the Building Digital Capacity roadshows for?
Leaders in arts and creative industries organisations interested in developing the digital capacity of their organisations. Organisations are encouraged to bring more than one person to their chosen event. For example, these people could be senior leaders, board members, artistic project leads, production team members, or supporting consultants.
Who else will be attending the events?
- Specialist Space associates and mentors with case studies and advice to share from their practice of building digital capacity across the cultural sector
- Key individuals from the Creative Scotland team will be invited to attend
By the end of the event, you will have...
- Ideas and examples of how to approach digital strategically in your organisation
- Received individual expert advice on your live digital challenges and ideas
- Understand The Space’s wider digital training and support offer
- Hello and introduction to The Space
- Purpose of today’s workshop and how it’s going to work
- What questions do you have about making the most of digital in your organisation?
Your digital challenges
- Space Associates’ responses to attendee challenges and questions about ‘Getting Started’ with digital
Speed mentoring taster and programme lab
- Speed mentoring sessions
- Digital skills and knowledge mapping
- Networking with drinks
Creative Scotland is the public body that supports the arts, screen and creative industries across all parts of Scotland on behalf of everyone who lives, works or visits Scotland.
Bird and Gorton specialise in empowering cultural leaders, universities, creative organisations and cities to develop collaborative ways of working and innovative new programmes.