These terms and conditions cover your use of www.thespace.org (“the Website”) owned and operated by TheSpace CIC, a company limited by guarantee and community interest company registered in England under company no: 08241091 of: Birmingham Hippodrome, Thorp Street, Birmingham B5 4TB (“The Space”).
- By visiting the Website you signify that you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use the Website.
- The Space may, at its discretion, change these terms and conditions and any related policies at any time and you agree to be bound by those changes, so please check these terms and conditions regularly.
- All intellectual property rights in the contents of the Website are owned by The Space or its licensors, which include the arts organisations and artists commissioned by The Space. No content from the Website may be copied or reproduced without The Space’s prior written consent.
- The Space respects and protects artistic freedom of expression. As a user of the Website you agree to do the same.
- The Space takes care to check and test material at all stages of production. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data, your mobile device or your computer system that may occur whilst using material from this Website.
- Whilst we welcome all visitors to this Website, we cannot guarantee that the Website is appropriate or available for use in any territory. If you visit the Website, you are responsible for complying with all applicable laws. If use of the Website breaches any law in your jurisdiction(s), you may not use the Website and you must exit immediately.
- To the extent permitted by law, The Space disclaims all liability to you arising out of your use of the Website (including your use of linked sites from our Website, which are outside our control and not our responsibility).
- If you are under the age of 13 and have the consent of your parent/guardian, you are welcome to enjoy the content on the Website unless our guidance notes indicate that it is not appropriate for children. However, you may not sign up for our e-newsletter, or post or submit comments/content.
- You agree to use this site responsibly and that you will not:
a. do anything that breaches our Equal opportunities policy or
b. send or submit chain letters, pyramid or money schemes to the Website or to other users of the Website; or
c. post or submit content, the display of which would infringe any laws or the rights (including the intellectual property rights, privacy rights and data protection rights) of any third party; in particular, you warrant that content you post or submit is original and not copied from any third party and you grant users of the Website a non-exclusive licence to view your content on the Website, and you grant The Space a non-exclusive licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties; or
d. attempt to gain unauthorised access to our network, sites or servers; or
e. attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack.
- If you breach any of the provisions set out in clause 10, The Space may remove your material and/or terminate your use of services on the Website at its discretion and without warning you.
- You consent to The Space monitoring any material you post or submit prior to and after its publication.
- The views and opinions expressed in any user-generated content on this site are not those of The Space and are not endorsed by The Space. You should not rely on the accuracy or completeness of user generated content.
- When using the Website, you may gain access to other websites by using links. You agree that The Space is not responsible for the content or operation of such third party websites and that The Space will not be liable for your use of them.
- You are responsible for ensuring that anyone who accesses our site through your internet connection is aware of these terms and that they comply with them. If they breach these terms, we may take action against you, including preventing access to our site, legal action and seeking reimbursement of costs, and disclosure of information to law enforcement authorities.
- These terms and conditions and your use of the Website are governed by English law. The English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with all matters relating to these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments regarding these terms and conditions please contact us.