Our team come from the arts, digital media, gaming, digital development, and broadcasting. We’re united by a passion for making great digital content and getting it to the most people possible using digital technologies and platforms.
In addition to our core team, we work with a network of freelance associates. Between us we have a wide range of digital and broadcast skills combined with cultural sector experience. This enables us to offer targeted regional and national expert support to the organisations we work with across the UK.
We are an independent Community Interest Company with a Board Of Directors from the arts, media, digital and technology sectors.
Our Directors are:
- Sarah Ellis (Chair), Director of Digital Development, RSC
- Emma Cooper, Creative Industries Knowledge Transfer Manager, Innovate UK KTN
- David Chikwe, Founder and Producer Three Tables Productions
- Katie Hudson, Innovation Partner, Digital Catapult
- Nicola Osborne, Programme Manager, Creative Informatics
- Liz Rosenthal, Founder and CEO of Power to the Pixel
- Abdul Shayek, Artistic Director and Joint CEO, Tara Theatre
- Jo Verrent, Director, Unlimited